View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-28-2014, 02:57 AM

The blonde leaned back against the wall and crossed her arms. She looked up at the ceiling, admired the large wooden beams for a few moments, before glancing at the Inn's apparent owner again. "I'm a treasure hunter. So, until I find treasure. Do you know any rumors? Legends?' Anything could be helpful for that kind of quest. Incidentally, her questions could dredge up the kind of information she was really after. There was just something odd about the place, a feeling, a sense of .. Well she really couldn't tell. Not for a second.

As the owner, maybe this man knew about it. He was so timid though. Her probing and prodding for information would have to be done carefully. Teasing it out would take some time. Hopefully she could afford the wait. "And I want to sell my old horse. The poor boy needs a cushy farm job, not a life of traveling the roads. "She could put the money to good use. And the excuse of finding a new horse would grant her a lot more reasonable time then her quest for treasure, or the excuse of it anyway.