View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-04-2014, 03:12 AM

Blue stared at his notebook long and hard. Somehow he was going to figure out this "taking notes" thing. His sister was great at it, but he couldn't figure out how to do the damn thing. He wasn't very good at school over all, not sure why he was taking college classes in the first place. Blue growled at his notebook, he wanted to be smart like his sister. She was as strong as him nowadays so he didn't even have that over her. He wasn't better than her at anything, so he at least wanted to be as good as he at some things. Were guys supposed to be better at stuff?

He'd find out, after all he was only taking two classes: Math and this gender studies psychology thing. He'd forgotten what the actual name of it was, it was a really hard class though. He thought maybe if he took it he could figure out how to be more masculine but it hadn't been helping yet. It mostly talked about girls.

He looked over at his friend, who he'd known since he was in grade school and made a super exaggerated grumpy face. Will would help him study hopefully, he often did. It was only because Will was taking this class that Blue was even kind of passing.

"Ya gettin any of this?" He asked quietly, thankfully they were near the back so whispering kind of worked. He guestured to his blank sheet of note book paper, "I ain't got a damn clue what she's talking about. Somethin about.. Families... I think? Dynamics?" He tried to lean closer to Will's desk so he could read any notes his friend was taking.

"Ni!" The teacher called, "Do you have a question?" She frowned in his direction.

"The names Blue, my sisters in yer other class, remember?" He growled back. He'd taken Ni's place in one of this ladies other classes a few times, but he wasn't able to do anything other than show up for attendance for her. Ni took some super difficult classes.

"Oh right, you two look so much alike..." She muttered, "You should pay as much attention in class as she does and maybe you'd have a better grade. Maybe you could even study your own notes then."

(I don't expect posts to be this length always.. But I was.. Blue mode...)