View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-13-2014, 03:01 PM

The teacher then passed out some stapled paper packets, there was one for each 'couple'. "The packets I've handed out to you include the child's birth certificate for you to fill out and a doctor slip. Fill out the birth certificates and return oneto me by the end of class so I can give you a diaper bag." She guestured to the pile of diaper bags next to where the flour sack babies were. "This is to make sure all the materials are returned at the end of the project."

Blue looked at the paper that he was handed. The top sheet appeared to be a birth certificate with spots for the babies name and their names. It had the gender spot filled out. "Eh, I guess we got a girl" he said, turning the paper so Will could see it, "gotta give er a name an shit.." He flipped through the papers, ther was a copy of the birth certificate with the words 'return to teacher' in big letters on the top, and a sheet explaining the project incase they forgot what they were required to do. There was also one more sheet. A small one, hidden in the middle behind the birth certificates. Blue held his breath. He flipped to the page and let out a sigh of relief, she was fine. No illnesses or drug addictions. "Scared we'd get a crack baby. I ain't even know what that is but I hear it's bad." Blue was strangely excited about this project.

After the birth certificates were various worksheets for them to fill out. "The rest of the homework can be filled out during the weeks we are doing this project and returned any time before it's over." The teacher continued, "in the diaper bags along with diapers and formula is a notebook and some babysitting forms. I want you to fill out the notebook every hour so that I know you knew where your child was at all times. If you in fact get someone to watch your child for any period of time I want them to fill out the babysitting forms instead.

You are to change your child's diaper every two to three hours and give them formula every three hours for ten to fifteen minutes. They need to be held, loved and played with several times a day and have their clothes changed once or twice a day as well."

"Kids are a lot of work.." Blue mumbled looking over all the worksheets. He passed them to Will, "You do this part too. Got any ideas fer names... We could jus go wit the naming thing sis an I got. Could name it...sack one!"