View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-27-2014, 09:28 PM

"Yer dad callin again?" Blue was aware of Will's dad's calling during class habits, he'd done it a few times before too, "the mans a bag a dicks... Maybe I should answer next time" he said, smiling a sharp toothed grin. "He'd never let ya leave the house again I bet!"

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Blue drug the diaper bag behind him, he'd given the flour baby to Will as they left class. "Ey, are we like divorced or somethin?" Blue asked as he finally realized something, "Cause the baby can't stay with both of us.. We dun live tagether..." He thought for a bit, "maybe we could take turns er somefin," then he clapped his hands together when he had an idea, "eh! I could just stay over fer a night er two at make things easier!" He liked staying over at Will's house. Will's family had the best steak and they always had fruit laying around! He even got his own bedroom when he stayed over. It was just a guest room, but it was still pretty nice. He could only ever stay over when Will's father wasn't home though, "cause it's a project maybe he won't mind this time?"

Will's dad kind of hated Blue and his sister. Blue wasn't entirely sure why. He bathed and he'd been learnin some stuff, he wasn't the best at learnin but he was gettin better. So he wasn't dirty and uneducated anymore, he was a little homeless, but his sister managed to get a dorm that they could stay in. It was a girls only dorm, but no one really noticed him yet.