Thread: Heart of Gems
View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-21-2016, 09:43 PM

Annette, after finishing setting up the sandwiches. She walked over to Ren on the couch, giving him a kind smile, and holding out a hand for him shake "Hi, I'm Annette, you'll probably hear from me a lot in the future about things Tristian needs. But also know I'm here if he ever drives you to crazy. If you need me to shut him up, just let me know."

In the meantime, Tristian had wondered into the back of the studio, his mind racing with the events he'd just observed and the subsequent conversation he'd had with Ren. Ren's life just seemed to be more and more a mystery to him, and he really couldn't stop himself from wanting to know more, that itching curiosity always burning in the back of the mind. But the other was so reluctant to share, Tristian didn't know what to do. Most people usually enjoyed talking about themselves, at least to a point. But with Ren it's like he'd rather do anything but. Even further, it seemed he needed someone on his side more than anything, just to let himself enter into these ill advised relationships, in such a way that it was normal to him. Tristian couldn't imagine. It was horrifying in that it was so stunningly depressing to really think about why Ren could be okay with something like this.