View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-08-2013, 03:42 AM

Kasimir visibly pouted at Varten for a couple of seconds, that pout vanishing almost as quickly as it had appeared. He gave the other's hair another gentle tug, before letting it go, "I said, I really like your kitty. He seems sweet." That hadn't been at all what Kasimir had said, but he wasn't going to repeat the earlier comment. The moment for that comment had passed, now it would just sound cheesy. He smiled at Varten. Kasimir leaned in close, his lips nearly touching Varten's ear. "Also, I was thinking, you're a far prettier lady than most of the actual ladies in here." Kasimir pulled back, but not before placing a light kiss on Varten's earlobe. Amusement dancing in those green eyes as he watched for a reaction.

Things were loud, people were unruly, alcohol was going everywhere. And something..Someone was giving off an aura that Alistair couldn't ignore. He knew now that was why he was in this town. Like a moth to the flame, Alistair had been drawn to this place, it was also why they weren't sure how long their stay would be here. Something pulled at his sense, urged him to find it. Now it seemed he had found it. A woman, a human. His eyes narrowed slightly as he watched her, blonde hair and sweet smile, soft angel wings and a white dress. Could she save his soul? Alistair shook his head, and pushed the thought far from it. She was only human, but something about her called to him. He was sure it called to others as well. His body was stiff, tense, he was uneasy. There were far too many people crowded into this house, and he wanted only to escape it. He dared not though, his grey-blue eyes moving to where Kasimir was, still close to Varten. Still trying to get in his pants, or up his skirt. Alistair shifted on his feet and remained where he was, leaning against the wall looking a bit uncomfortable.