View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-08-2013, 04:49 AM

Kasimir watched Varten closely, it was rather cute the way he nervously twirled his hair and stammered. Kasimir greatly enjoyed how easy it was to make the other blush. He reached out and gently took Varten's hand, lightly pulling it away from that hair he was twirling. He interlaced his finger's with Varten's. "I'm sure we could think of something very fun to do." A suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows, and a slight tug on that hand were the only indications of what Kasimir had in mind.

He hesitated a bit when the other asked if he was sure he didn't want to dance, and he glanced around them. "The dance floor is so crowded already, and besides, once people start getting a real good look at you, they'll probably want you all to themselves. I saw you first, and I don't share very well." He gave Varten's hand a gentle, almost reassuring squeeze. Kasimir did relent though, still looking very interested in Varten. "If my princess really wants to dance, then I will not deny such a request. I would never be so cruel as to deny a beautiful lady her desires." Kasimir was really trying to lay that charm on, but the words came easy to him. They were probably words he had spoke a couple times before to a couple different people. It didn't matter. All that mattered was making sure Varten knew that those green eyes were only for him.

Still, if they danced, bodies packed tight with other bodies, it would make it easy for his roaming and wandering hands to snatch wallets here and there. It was even easier due to the fact that most of the people were drunk and incoherent anyway.