View Single Post
HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2010, 09:06 PM

ahhh! I remember Mystery Missions! They had to make that because people were abusing Mystery Google with too many good things (giving away people's telephone numbers for cheer-up calls/texts XD). I haven't really used it too much, though. It just never seemed to be well organized. Some of the missions people made were great, though.

I definitely agree with the bit about people being too rushed and such. It gets really hard to reach out if you're always being ignored. And people here are extremely selfish. They don't want anything to do with anyone, and I really can't blame people for not wanting to speak up, because when they do they get sent to a counselor and prescribed a ton of pills to fix the way they think (which can be alright in some extreme cases, but I kind of wonder if it ever actually solves anything...>.>)

lol Maybe I'll post up a not so-serious confession?

I feel so unloved when my cats ignore me. :lol:

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
I saw the book they made in the bookstore first, I think. Do you know Found magazine? It's really quite awesome. Hang on a mo...
FOUND Magazine | Find of the Day

@ Seri: Oh, ok :3
I've seen that! I stumbled upon it a while ago and bookmarked it, but I lost all my bookmarks (I had..like..over 100 recipe sites saved...:gonk:) when my computer got a virus and I had to wipe the harddrive.