View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-12-2017, 04:52 AM

Barrett settled next to Elias, grinning widely, no regret showing, after all things had gone exactly had he expected. He'd successfully managed to move his stuff into the house over the last couple months without Elias really taking notice of it. Not with how much Barrett was over here and how natural it felt for their stuff to be intermingling.

"Babe, you clearly haven't been paying attention," Barrett said, tone slightly smug. "I've been moving stuff in for weeks now. THere's no moving truck. Willow and what's in my car are the last of it." He pecked Elias on the cheek, "I don't have any furniture or anything, and I would need it if you did, so it really was just all knick-knack stuff and I've brought at least something over every time I've come over. I'm really shocked you didn't notice." He eyes widen as he said this, an affected innocence; the point having been for Elias to not notice. "But aren't you happy?" he asked, "No more me having to go home or anything like that. We can have our only little slice of life out here in the woods."