View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-27-2013, 12:46 AM

D stumbled back when her suit was impaled by the daggar, when she caught her balance she tensed and looked down at her chest. She could feel the tip of the blade on her skin. Both of them looked right at Svanna when she made the warning shots. Nimbus glared at D and whispered to her, "What did I tell you, D? This is why you're supposed to be quiet!". He was feeling irritated. Now they had deal with these two. D tensed and tightened her grip on her gun when the male came up and pulled the dagger out of her chest. She glared at him through her helmet. Little punk could have stabbed her! The only reason she didn't punch the guy was because she didn't want Nimbus being shot in the face. Ass. Nimbus put his hand up and had his gun pointing down the the ground. "Miss, we're not here to fight. We just came here for a safe place to stay for the night. As you can see, it's getting dark. We aren't a part of that force, either. I'm not entirely sure who they are.", he said in an assuring tone. he didn't want to seem threatening. Nimbus wanted to avoid conflict as much as possible. "So those dudes got these suits from those American forces people? I knew these were to advanced for somethin' those shits would have!", D said, sounding like an angry Morgan freeman. Nimbus shot a glare at D, "Not now, D.". He looked back at the female, "My name is Nimbus Dimare. My friend here is Delilah Holbrook.". "Nimmy, I don't care if you're introducing me, don't call me by that name. it's D.", D said, looking slightly agitated. Nimbus let out a sigh, "Look, I had no idea you guys were here. I was in here for a while before I left...for safety reasons.". He hopped they would stand down. He'd rather not have to fight them. The two had been walking all day and had fought enough people. They needed rest.