View Single Post
WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-21-2012, 07:33 PM

What are the Viat?

Viat is the name given to the creatures that emerge from potion bottles. This word is from a very old and ancient language, rooting from the word for 'life'.

Viat naturally form out of special concoctions similar to primordial soup modals infused with alchemical magic. While they grow naturally for a little while, they require training to achieve their most powerful forms.

Viat have two natural elemental ties, one that is inherent to its base type, the other that is dependent on its personality.

How are they made?

A fortnight ago, while looking for mystic materials in the caves to the west I found some ancient documents written in a tongue long lost... beside it were several vials and flasks, most broken beyond repair, save one.
I myself only knew a few characters. I studied them intensely, but made little progress, until something strange happened.
The sole surviving flask came to life!
It had been activated by my care, and a creature slowly emerged from the liquid!

I had found the secret to life!

Unfortunately since then the government has confiscated the documents, though they have had little success in replicating the effects, as I have *winks*

Can I have one?

Of course, but for a price!
The little elementals are the easiest to create, though I wouldn't doubt if more lurked out in the caves...
Perhaps you'll find special ones from ancient times while wandering about?

What's a custom potion?

A custom potion is a potion created entirely for you! It takes me many days to achieve exactly what is requested, so these cost quite a bit more, though they are entirely worth it!
By default, no custom potion will be sold again, and only 5 recolors of it will be sold. You can even pay extra to request that no recolors be sold! Custom potions come with bottle decor, but other potions do not.

Do I have to pay for breeding/new stages?
You do not have to pay an extra fee when your Viat's form changes! Your first payment covers ALL stages!
However, if you want to change your natures, change color, or add bottle decorations, you must pay for those.
Breeding has a cost, depending on what two potions are being mixed.

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 05:33 AM..