View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-27-2015, 02:47 AM

The white lion paced back and forth his partner having been gone now for over twenty minutes. He was growing impatient. The woman had been gone far too long in his opinion. Cináed stopped pacing, giving a disgruntled sigh. “She’s taking too long.” The male grumbled to himself before he heard a squeak. Looking down his piercing blue eyes took in the small form of the rabbit that sat shaking just in front of his paw.

A grin spread across the lion’s face as he watched the rabbit shaking in fear before fleeing. The sight of the rabbit caused Cináed to realize just how hungry he had become from the early morning training. Without a second thought he gave chase. His massive paws thudding against the ground as he chased after Ryota. “You’re mine rabbit,” he half roared.

-----------------------------
The man nodded thoughtfully as he listened to the young woman. As he had figured she was lost, but still it was strange that she would be alone in such a dangerous place. His azure eye never left her. The sudden flash of lightning in the distance followed by a loud crack of thunder combined caused him to jump slightly. Even so he chuckled at Aya for shrieking and covering her mouth.

Rufio shook his head lightly. “It’s alright a lot of people are afraid of thunder and lightning whether they admit it or not.” His words were soft, almost soothing. The man moved forward, wrapping an arm about the girl. Then he proceeded to gently rub her back to ease her shaking and to calm her. “Now, now,” he almost cooed. “Yes I do know the way back. I could show you the way if you would like.” Naturally the man was a trickster, a con man and now was no different. His every action, his every word, the tone of his voice, each and every thing he did carefully picked to get Aya to let her guard down. To get her to trust him enough so that he could get information from her.

While he awaited her answer Rufio continued to rub her back in a circular motion. That’s it calm down continue to believe that I’m kind. Really he wasn’t a bad guy per say, it’s just he did what he had to survive and to earn a living. “What will it be Miss?”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-28-2015 at 05:08 AM..