View Single Post
Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 10:46 PM

Rules:

First, and Most importantly: Absolutely NO Werewolves, Ghosts, trolls, ESPECIALLY no Vampires. No combination of the above, no magic. Basically NO MYTHICAL CREATURES.

Also; looking for romance? GTFO.

This is NOT the titanic. Do not jump overboard PLEASE. However, if by some cosmic, freakish chance we hit an iceberg, feel free to jump. It would amuse me greatly.

Just a friendly reminder, please try not to rush your posts. It looks sloppy, nasty, and it makes me go |:<

Just another friendly reminder; The seas can be harsh, and as such, anyone not meeting expectations could just happen to be bumped into the ocean by a pesky little misplaced wave.

Now. Onto the other rules.

1: No flaming
2: No double posting
3: Respect the people in charge >: O
4: Follow Menewsha's rules
5: Cussing is allowed, but keep it low. This may be a cruise, but there's not gonna be any sailors ;)
6: No Godmodding, or anything similar.
7: Literacy...It's an absolute must.

ANNOUNCEMENT: From now on, a Roleplay sample is required. If you can prove you're up to standard, you're most likely in. If you don't provide an RP sample, I will look at your past posts to see if I can find any. Those who have submitted a profile that has already been approved will not need a sample, but any future members will need to make a sample RP post.

And also to avoid and future confusion, you MUST wait until your bio is approved before RPing.