View Single Post
HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2008, 12:30 AM

Dawn sat in the backseat of her mother's Jaguar, she had her ipod in her ears, knowing her destination was close, too close for her likes, she really didn't want to go but her mother insisted so here she was. The driver opened her door and she stepped out in the sun. She slid her sunglasses over her eyes and walked toward the ship. It was massive and impressivd, but she hadn't eexspected anything different, it was the country club after all, they always found ways to please even their most spoiled members.

She took her sunglasses off and blinked against the sudden sunlight, she wanted to see the world in full colour before docking on the giant ship with all it's rich inhabitants, they were quite late and wecretly Dawn had hoped they would have been too late, but unfortunately the ship still waited for it's passengers to arrive.

She showed her letter and ID number to a man on the dock and he told her where her room was "My driver will deliver my suitcase and bags to my room" she stated in a smooth voice, the words lingered in the air as the man nodded. She walked toward the rail, this was going to be a very long trip since she didn't know anyone, she had never even gone to the country club when it wasn't required or she wasn't forced by her mother, like on this trip, and she had never socialized with any of the people. now she regretted that fact, since she had to approach people she didn't know, she was determined not to spend the entire cruise alone, sulking in her room. But for now she let her light brown hair sway in the salty wind, the sun creating a silky shine as she waited for the ship to move away to leave her no ways of escape