View Single Post
Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurker

Old 03-26-2008, 01:07 AM

Alexus drove her Crovette long the road as she reached the cruise destination. Just because she was sneaking away doesn't mean she couldn't do it in style. As she arrived to the boarding area she came to a stop before handing the keys to her friend, named Cheryl. "I guess it's good buy from here, old friend. I remember all those times we spent, getting drunk when our parents weren't looking. God I hated you." "Don't be stealing my car, Cherry and I love you too." She opened the trunk of her car, getting out her luggage and closing it. Even if she does steal it, it's out of gas anyway. She stepped on board taking in the sea air, but getting the smell of salt in her lungs, making her cough.

She searched the various cabins for her room number. When she finally came to it, she stepped inside, dropping her luggage onto the floor. "Ugh, I miss my laptop already." She put away her clothing and as she did so, took out her mp3 player. "If you're alone and you need a friend, someone to make you forget your problems. Just come along baby, take my hand, I'll be your lover tonight." She mouthed the rest of the word as she walked outside onto the deck. She saw a girl talking to Charlotte and Christian. "Hey you two and friend..You guys won a trip too?"