View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-13-2013, 02:27 AM

He glanced down at the blade, before looping a finger under it, lightly pulling it up so the point was over his heart. "So quick to get angry" he laughs lightly. "You love throwing these little things around don't you" he smirked at the blade now so close to his heart. He looked back at the other with a slightly innocent look. "If your such a big fighter why don't you use it then...go ahead...I won't stop you" he says, his eyes directly on the other's in front of him. "I am curious about something though, if you do not like the way I play....why have you not pulled away?" he pulled him a bit closer, so the tip of the knife dug into his shirt and a bit into his skin. It made his senses awaken a bit more, the thrill of actually being in a situation where his blood could be spilt or he could be injured. The other did not know his secret still, so even if he did drive the blade it it wouldn't kill him. He doubted that the other would do it anyways. He was hesitating. The wolf man leaned into his ear "such a cute little kitty." With that he passed him, releasing him and walking away into the trees.