View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 AM

Yes I still do remember my first RP character. She started off a fictional me, an avatar in this unofficial RP between myself and my ex best friend. It started as a round robin of sorts where we would take turns in telling the story, and responded to one another. We did this via phone (man, we would end up just talking for hours and I mean HOURS on the phone to keep going with it) or via SMS when I had to fly off elsewhere for our yearly family reunions. It had no title but we referred to it as the 'The Story' and it went on for years until we stopped being friends during college. We didn't even know we were already role playing then, for us it was just a very engaging means to past time and write stories.

As such, the said unofficial RP started as a fanfic that expanded into a multi verse of original creations, shared fandoms and occasional doses of real life happening/events. It eventually had its own mythologies, godly pantheon and religious systems.

Her name was A. Olivier. She was modeled after Asuka Langley Soryuu (hair wise, only her hair was colored black) from Evangelion and was the love interest of my favorite male characters at that time. We se our fan fictions in the worlds of Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Resident Evil and Vampire Hunter D. She was human at first with psychic powers and read tarot. Olivier started off as reflecting some of my sensibilities, being my dream self in such situations. Lol. When the plot's universe expanded and began to lean towards more original content, she became part of the god of life's army, as a foot soldier; said army were represented by a phoenix and had the ability to shapeshift into these mythical birds.

Eventually she was evolved and became her own person, becoming a bit of a Sue. I sort of lost love for her then and just stopped using her. Originally I wanted to kill her off and make her disappear but for reasons I am not sure, I didn't. My dislike for her made her easily a villain in the story at some point, who tried her best to re-integrate herself back into the main plot but failed. Olivier exited the story with another character who swore he would love her despite her fallen status and they were never heard of again.

Now that I'm reading this, I find it ridiculously funny how her evolution and exit kinda make sense... And I kind of feel bad that I let her evolve into a Sue. Oh well, guess we make 'mistakes' so to speak with our firsts?

I never used her again after that. She was also never mentioned in passing for the rest of the plot. I feel that her story has ended and that's good as it is, 'let dead dogs lie dead' so to speak. I did take her surname of Olivier and used it for my BJD but they have no story/plot connection, no plans of making an either.