:falls over with slowtrain:
AND I'm finishing yours soon.
I was just distracted by Able's Halloween costume thread >__>;

Side note:
LOL ORACLE READINGS

I've done my own as an example. I hate doing my own P:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam goes FUCHA

Question: What does next year (leaving home, going to uni, ect) hold for me?

Quick Reading
{DICE} You’ve rolled the number 15: ask an acquaintance – and do the opposite

Card Reading:
{Three card reading: Past, Present and Future influences}

Card 1 (The Past) = 33 reverse {Faeries of The Future} Guidance, Moving on
Are you certain you’ve been going in the direction you really want to go? Or have you just been following someone else’s lead? You might have wanted to think about a parting of ways if the goals of others do not match your own.

Card 2
(The Present) = 19 reverse {The Sage} Hidden Knowledge, retreat and Old age
When the wisdom of The Sage is blocked (reversed card), boudoirs have been set on you life that should not be there or are inappropriate to you. You become unable to lean, information may be withheld and secrets that should be shared are kept. Reversed, the wisdom of the sage is tangled and becomes unwisdom – knowledge is misused or facts distorted. At worst, this knowledge may become destructive.

Card 3
(The Future) = 39 reversed {Losgunna} Discovery of Self & Adventure
You’re bored. Perhaps tired of the same thing. Are you becoming boring as well as bored?
Maybe it’s time to explore, pay attention to your dreams and relax. Reversed Losgunna also suggests that it may be more fun to jump into this newness rather then be pushed by another.

Over all:

The past tells of a (unwanted?) routine that has occupied your life, while the present tells us that you’re perhaps in a state of blockage (and no, not just because you’ve eaten to much cheese). The Sage reversed in a reading (particularly in the present) usually means that there’s something stopping you from moving on. Maybe someone misguiding you or misinforming you. Maybe it’s just that you’re doing the wrong thing and it’s making you confused within your self.
The future points towards a need for change. Maybe the something that’s blocking you way in the present is making you’re life a drag?
Maybe it’s time for a fresh set of clothes.
I DUNNO.
I’m just holding the cards, k~

Last edited by Glammy; 10-29-2008 at 01:01 PM..