View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 07-15-2015, 09:57 PM

(I know of the Matsuri stuff and whatnot because of Wiki and because of a few friends who did suffer through filler hell. Do you remember which episode/episodes that arc was so Phoenix can go ahead and watch it? And we can make it a plot point later on, having Temari suggest it as some old custom and that it would work for him because of his sand release being akin to a bloodline limit. But that's only if we decide to go that route.)

Yugito turned away in her sleep, not wanting to wake up just yet. She was enjoying the dream she was in that had Naruto wearing the Hokage hat and her as his assistant. Feeling the constant shaking, she groaned lightly as she started waking up. "Foxy-kun?" she asked groggily.

Gaara saw that he only had two students, compared to the several that both his brother and sister had. Then again, it was well known that his brother was a prodigy when it came to puppets and his sister was great when it came to Fuuton and Bojutsu use because of her fan. "I just want to make one thing clear to the both of you; I am not going to play favorites. Is that clear, Matsuri-san, Gemini-chan?" he asked the two in front of him. He wanted to make Matsuri know that he wasn't going to favor Gemini just because she was his girlfriend.