(≚ᄌ≚)
NPC

Old 12-17-2017, 09:43 PM

Yumeh's approval

*Yumeh sniffs the salty air and walks around you as if admiring your outfit*

Mew!

*he seems to approve and saunters on his way*

Bonus Point Dates: January 2nd - January 3rd
  • Create an avatar Yumeh would approve of.
  • Write why you think he'd like it.

Entry Form:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]Yumeh's approval![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Entry:[/B]
[B]Story:[/B]

Entries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Yumeh's approval!
Username: star2000shadow
Entry:
Story: Christmas time decorations to play with, partitions to rip to shreds..and a lovely scene. what kitty wouldn't love it?
Quote:
Yumeh's approval!
Username:Kiari
Entry:
Story:Yumeh won't be able to pass up this avi, she has caught a large offering of fish for the great cat of menewsha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
Yumeh's approval!
Username: ghostPastry
Entry:
Story: i think Yumeh would approve of my outfit because everyone knows cats are the snappiest dressers, and my cat came with treats to share! a lollipop shaped like Yumeh himself and a feesh! plus, he brought some tantalizing silver strings, and a curtain with Yumeh's face on it. they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Yumeh's approval!
Username: bloodstainedwings
Entry:
Story: Afrodonkey and yumeh go way back. Afrodonkey is trying to show off his yumeh fan girl side to impress the ladies. [wink]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Yumeh's approval!
Username: Velvet
Entry:
Story: What more could Yumeh ask for? A cozy fire, a nice rug, a shelf to snuggle up on and knock things off of.. There's even some yarn to attack and a plant to nom on. Not to mention the wall mounted kitty beds and dangly things. (Totally not a fire hazard, btw!)

Quote:
[/COLOR]Yumeh's approval!
Username: dragoness129
Entry:
Story: Yumeh should be very pleased with both fish and milk! It is presented for him in the softest room aboard the ship by the crazy cat lady. She shows her love for everyone'e favorite cat by her wardrobe.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-04-2018 at 10:08 PM..