View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2012, 10:05 AM

"Knock it off, Rogan!" she snapped at him as he got to close to her face. Victoria's emotions were going from angry to embarrassed at the what he was doing and his words, 'Why can't everyone wounder where we are and come looking for us?' she thought sadly. Victoria's breath caught in her throat as Rogan, brushed her hair out of her face, as he stared at her with those blazing reddish eyes, it made her nervous. She flinched as he leaned in to talk into her ears, his breath tickled her ear and his voice buzzed in her ear, making her feel slightly dizzy, 'Why am I feeling like this? Weak in the knees and my heart is racing to fast.' She was having trouble keeping herself upright as she felt Rogan's body heat seeping through her clothes, but the chilly bite from the cold wall behind her was helping her think clearer, 'That moment at the library is making my body stupid! Why won't you do as I say, stupid body?' her face lit up with a blush as he ran his hand over her cheek and touched her lips, "You're pushing your luck. This whole Kit thing as gone on long enough." she said firmly while glaring at him the best she could.