View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-07-2015, 01:53 PM

... help you guys. You can't win this race without my help. There is a reason the elf council sent you both to me." The girl raised a brow warily, somewhat suspicious of the now-wolf. He motioned for both girl and cow to sit back down at the table. The food had mysteriously disappeared. "You see, I used to be a champion sack-racer for the elves back when we basically controlled the forest. But then the nymphs had put a curse in my drink during a party celebrating our win. This is why I'm like this. I want to help you both because there has been a prophecy that a girl and her steed will help restore the balance in the forest that both the faeries and nymphs want to control. I've heard that the both of you have been under a faerie illusion once already, right?" The girl nodded her head solemnly. The wolf shook his head. "That's another thing I have to teach you both. You may not be aware of it, but this forest is full of faerie illusions, and you have to know how to distinguish between an illusion and a real one." The wolf snapped his fingers. "Ah, that reminds me, I have to teach you two about...