View Single Post
Caroline
stay gold

Old 04-19-2008, 08:06 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX4 2 0 p l a y l i s t *

• Go to Project Playlist and create a 12-song playlist for 420. You may use any songs you feel are appropriate for 4/20, whether they are directly related to 420/marijuana or just good for listening to while shmokin'.

Use this form to submit your entry:
  • Code:
    ♫♪♫♪
    Username: 
    Playlist link: GIVE YOUR PLAYLIST A NAME :D
    Comments:

PRIZES
    1st place: Luck of the Irish
    2nd place: 200g
    3rd place: 100g

+ Everyone who enters will receive 25g as long as the songs you chose are relevant and you put effort into your entry. :D

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PLAYLIST CONTESTANTS
    Username: Thoth Star
    Playlist link: Lovely Jane of Mary! :D
    Comments: My playlist has 14 songs of some classical rock n roll, which I think is some of the best music to listen to while you're toking. Enjoy~

Username: Katla
    Playlist link: Happy Days
    Comments:Well a lot of the songs are ones I've listened to before while I was stoned (or was forced to listen to just to annoy me xD) And some that are just really funny to listen to while stoned.

DOWNLOAD SONGS!

The Hood Internet - The Next Collarbone
    Mash-up of "Collarbone" by Fujiya & Miyagi and "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg. AYYYY SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY.

Sublime - Smoke Two Joints
    Classic.

Cypress Hill - Hits from the Bong
    Haha, I think this is the first song I ever heard that had to do with weed...

Candy Flip - Strawberry Fields Forever
    Super trippy cover of The Beatles song.

White Williams - In the Club
    It was hard to pick one White Williams song and not upload the whole album! "In the Club" is one of the more chill, slower songs on their debut album. It just makes me want to light up.

Bjork - All is Full of Love
    Beautiful, calm song.

Seabear - I Sing I Swim
    I could listen to this song forever, in any situation, and never ever get tired of it. It is just amazing and has so many lovely references to nature.