View Single Post
Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 12-22-2015, 10:00 PM

Felix glared at the girl for a moment, trying to hide the annoyance from showing on his face. He hadn't remembered humans being so bold, but then again they wouldn't get very far if the weren't. Despite what they would tell you, it was always their strong words that got them out of situations. But then again, it was those same strong words that usually got them into trouble in the first place.

"No, actually," He took a second to pause, his lips turning into a smirk, "But if you feel like running, I'll gladly-" He was stopped abruptly by the sudden noise, his eyes jerking back over to the bridge. Felix was surprised yet again by the girl's lack of reaction, her staring only serving as confusion for him.

"Please tell me you are seeing this too, and I've not gone completely insane..." He kept his eyes locked on the figure, hoping to get some sense of what it was. It appeared to be a shadow, but of what Felix was unable to tell. He tried to recall any of the villains in the stories his mother use to tell him when he was young, but this didn't seem to match any of them. Whatever it had been, its aura was strong. Felix's head was beginning to throb, his vision becoming slightly blurry.

He hadn't noticed up until that point that the darkness was inching towards them, causing his eyes to fill with caution. He didn't like this one bit. Felix quickly found himself stepping protectively in front of the girl, using a hand to shove her back.

"I think you should go." He instructed warningly, knowing good and well that if it came down to it he would have to use his magic. He wasn't about to risk exposing himself to her.