View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-26-2015, 04:58 AM

Aurora didn't face him, but when she spoke she realized her sarcasm wasn't picked up on. "Yea right, nothing ever gets bored of trying to kill me. It's a neverending story, to make this easy on yourself why don't you just go home and forget about this. It's not like anyone will believe you anyways." Aurora spoke already knowing why the creature itself was after her, but she never cared to share that. Really, who would believe her that random evil things or random things in general would come back to kill her. Their reason was simple and yet it was quite very well hidden from others.

"I am going to go home for some tea. You probably should-"
before she could finish the ground shook a bit like an earthquake. "Better yet, why don't you come for some tea too." her voice wasn't asking, but more like telling. She knew if she left him out here or to leave him alone to walk back home. He would probably die since all she did was bring misfortune which was normal for her, too normal.

Aurora started to walk hoping to get him to follow as the ground began to crack catching her attention hearing the pouring rain getting closer to them. "Don't dawdle or you'll get killed." with that she wished she never went to the park, but then again it would still keep killing others until it got someone like her. It wasn't like she was the only one they truly wanted, just one of them.