View Single Post
Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 01-08-2016, 08:09 PM

Grateful for the water, Felix nodded his thanks as she set the bottle down. He took a small sip as he watched her, suddenly intrigued by how well he thought she would fit in the magic community. He wasn't sure what it was that made him believe this, but he knew it was there. Maybe it was the sun and moon on her coffee mug, or how old fashioned she came across as. Felix couldn't put his finger on it.

"Your uncle, huh?" Felix hadn't heard or seen anybody else around, so he figured he must have been out, "Will he be back soon?" He asked, curious about how much time he had to work with.

Unexpected nostalgia hit as Felix watched the cats come prancing out, causing him to remember his own cat. He had always regretted not bringing her along with him, but knew that it would only make it easier for his family to track him down. All it would take was a piece of the cat's fur and a tracking spell could be started immediately.

"Well, I definitely prefer these to your dogs." He said, reaching a hand out to pet the white one's head. Realizing he was allowing himself to be distracted, Felix knew he had come here for a reason.

"So Aurora, I feel like there's more to you than you're letting on," Felix paused for a second, "I mean, the thing at the park. That kind of thing would freak most huma- er- people out, yet you seem completely unbothered by it...Kinda weird, don't you think?"