View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2016, 01:15 AM

(sorry with life, depression, working 40 hours a week, babysitting a brat, and pretty overly worked plus tired along with other things. I haven't posted in awhile. I hope to get back to posting more.)

"No, he doesn't tend to come home usually. If he does it's just to check up on me and then to head back out in under five minutes." Aurora shrugged slightly she never got along with her uncle and as long as she wasn't a bad kid or at least got caught doing stupid things that would ruin his image in business. Then he didn't care.

"I love any animals out there, any size or type. I just have this thing about loving animals." Not because she wanted to care for them, but because they were easier than dealing with actual humans. Plus dolls creeped her out. Aurora shrugged "I'm all about weird in most ways. I love odd things that stand out, I hate being like anyone else, and truth be told I hate people with a passion. I cannot stand most people, though you give off a different vibe that it is odd. I like odd and weird things. Creepy things are only creepy to those who cannot understand them or try to. People fear what they cannot understand, know, change, or control."

"Why are you so interested anyways? Why did you follow me back there? Most, like you said, would have been scared or ran off?" Aurora questioned his question after answering.