View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-11-2017, 10:36 PM

Doing his best not to jump, Elias used his considerable amount of experience not to mar his painting with a sudden jerk of the wrist. "What did I tell you about knocking," Elias muttered before he turned to take in his mate's appearance. What he saw and heard had him freezing instead. Barrett didn't look like he came over just to play as he set the cat carrier on a free spot, though still no doubt loosening cat hair in a place he didn't prefer it. Barrett's words only solidified his suspicion.

"I'm sorry. Who's moving in where now?" Eyes narrowing, Elias just stared his soulmate down without raising from his seated place on the floor. As much as he wanted to think of this as a joke though, he knew better. He knew far better than that. A second later, Elias groaned, dropped his head into his palm. There was no way he could doubt Barrett's seriousness about this no matter how hard he tried. "Please at least tell me there's not a moving truck that's going to arrive in two minutes. Can't you at least give me notice?" He sighed. "No, of course you can't. What am I to do with you? Honestly."