View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:36 AM

Cryus stopped. He wanted to leave, but somthing was pulling him to that girl, like he HAD to protect her, just had to protect her. He looked at the door way and swore. "Damnit, why cant I leave!?.....ergh, that girl needs to come with me. I dont know why but she just does." he ran after the girl, then noticed somthing. "I feel....re-energized near her.....Okay this is now getting werid, whats gonig on ?." he asked himself as he speed after her.

Fontaine managed to pry the door open, luckly it was open enough to the point were he could crawl to the main floor. But as he crawled he saw the little 'Angel' girl pass by "Huh? I thought she was with-" He began, then saw Big Brother Speed after her. "What in the name of.....Okay, whats going on? Knowing him, he should be gone by now. Why is he fallowing her?" He asked himself, then pulled out a Small, Portable Video-Camara and fallowed the two of them.

As Naxus climbed out of a Vent, he bumped into a girl in his Fox form ."Oh hello, are you lost Little miss?" he asked her, changing into his human form.