View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-08-2014, 06:36 PM

As the General held Yukito by his throat against the wall, he had prepared to squeeze the life out of him only to let him go right at the brink of death. He truly was annoyed with the fact of how Yukito seemed to be so protective of Yukina, coming to an instant halt as he felt something metallic touch his back, he slowly turned his gaze over his shoulder to see that a large cannon along with other weapons were now pointing straight at him. The familiar voice of a female coming over the intercom had caused him to become truly angered at the fact of how Yukina was able to hack into the weapons system of the room. "You..little bastard." He whispered quietly to himself before dropping Yukito the ground and keeping his back turned to the weapons. "You'll regret this..you little shit. I'll make sure to kill you and rebuild you to my liking."

Yukito had kneeled on the ground with a single hand over his chest while he coughed violently from just trying to catch his breath after being choked. Lifting his head just slightly to look at the weapon that was preparing to blast the General, his facial expression obviously showed concern about what Yukina was planning. He knew well enough that he designed her to be extremely intelligent enough to be able to hack into nearly any type of computer system out there; even aliens. With the fact that she was now using it against the General, Yukito slowly stood back up to his feet and began to make his way out of the room; turning to take his attention back upon the General for one last moment.

The General had continued to stand there with his head turned slightly over his shoulder to stare at Yukito leave the room, his expression was furious. "Don't think you're going to get away from me so easily..once I'm out of here, both of you will pay for this." He explained as he clenched his fists tightly, just waiting for Yukina to let her guard down for even a moment or two; so that he would be able to escape and prepare his troops for battle against Ryosuke and Yukina.