View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 PM

The General had remained standing still even after telling his soldiers to back away from Yukina's door. After asking her for him to be let free; only to be told that there was yet another order that she had demanded from him, hearing that she wanted him to let Yukito go from the military's grasp and not to go after him. The General cursed quietly underneath his breath; refusing to answer the immediate question. Keeping his head over his shoulder just slightly, he continued to glare straight into the camera of where Yukina was talking from. "Fine. I will let him go. I will make sure you suffer for this." He spoke in a low tone of voice but just loud enough for her to hear him. He had known without Yukito in his grasp, the thought of making more weapons wasn't going to be possible but at least now The General could make someone suffer for how much anger and just how much his blood was boiling at this point.

Yukito at this point though was still knocking on the metal door of Yukina's room as he waited for her to answer and open the door to him. Throughout the entire time he stood at the dooway; he was unaware that she had been still speaking with the General about her plan to let Yukito free from the grasps of the military. "Yukina, let me in. It's me, Yukito."