View Single Post
vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2009, 06:25 PM

You've been wandering a while in the Celestial Bazaar and find yourself in front of a large blue tent. As you approach the tent a few children leave with little cages, each with small fluffs of some creature.
Entering the tent, you see a vast mini environment displayed before you, with miniature trees, simple beds and even a pool! What's even more striking is the number of little animals moving all around. Most no larger than your palm, some even smaller than that!
A person with curly aqua hair walks up to you with a creature on his shoulder.
"Welcome to my store," he says with a warm, broad smile. "These are Menshuus," as he gestures to the vast area of the tent you see the creature on his shoulder twitch and it starts to purr for attention, "and I am Artemis. Oh! This is Orion. He's a Tokii. Isn't he adorable?" Artemis scratches between Orion's twinned ears. The purr is much more audible now, even in the noise of the tent.
"Here," Artemis grabs your hand, "let me show you around."

Welcome!
Hello! And Welcome to Menshuu Grove! Menshuu Grove is where you can get cute little pets called Menshuus! Menshuus are small pets found only at the Celestial Grove and are from mysterious origins. Many believe that Menshuus are actually offsprings of the pets found in the celestial heavens, but it's really all hearsay. Anyway, please enjoy the Grove and have a look around! XD

Last edited by vaettermaiden; 11-19-2009 at 02:43 AM..