View Single Post
Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 05:12 PM

• I enjoy the one on one roleplays simply because it's difficult to get a group of people together online at the same time to play a game. And I very much dislike having to play catch up with them, or taking their characters actions for them to get the story moving.

And boy/boy or girl/girl romance is not the only thing I like to roleplay, I'm just open to it. I'm totally fine with just two male characters going on an adventure, since all roleplays do not have to romance based.

And don't worry about your age. I'm only 17. =) It's not the big of a difference. When since we're roleplaying, it won't really matter much. It's fun to play at being someone different. As far as *action* roleplaying versus lit roleplaying, I like them both. I tend to only do the *action* roleplaying over messengers services, since both players get to respond quickly. but I'm looking to make a bit of gold while roleplaying, so I would prefer lit.

If you want to try a Silent hill roleplay, I'd be really interested in trying that. The other roleplays I've started on here are medieval and fantasy based, but I can do another if that's what you prefer. And don't worry about not being to to par when roleplaying. It's all for fun. I don't judge harshly. =)