View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-29-2014, 05:17 PM

"I thought Wiccan was a myth," Mobus crossed his arms, conscious of his torn sweater-vest. He was a skeptic in every sense of the word, which, really, he ought not to be. Considering he'd just fried a ghost with the help of a girl controlling electricity, and he'd just turned to titanium, he had little room to talk. James apparently shared this sentiment and gave Mobius a sideways glance from across the room.

"Really? That's what you're going to question, wicca beliefs? It's actually really popular, at least on a lot of internet communities. I know a lot of them aren't actual Wicca, but, I wouldn't put it past you to be one. Casey, right?" He smiled faintly. "I'm catholic, myself."

"You believe in religion?"

"You know what, for a guy who can turn into The Destroyer from THOR, you're really narrow-minded."

"I'm just playing devil's advocate!"

James looked put upon and shook his head, thumbed at his sweater sleeve. "Anyway, I think cleaning up sounds good. We should meet back by the willow tree when we're done. I know a place down the road about a mile, good italian food and it's not all that busy. We could talk privately there about our...oh, can we be the Ghost Buster's Club?" He beamed, blue eyes bright.

"Oh my God."

"No one asked you, sourpuss."