View Single Post
HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2013, 06:00 AM

Oh man, I wish I could do it all too. If I could live forever, I would just major in everything. I didn't find out until last semester that my school actually has an Integrative Studies major that allows you to combine your interests and choose a concentration or two from that. Had I known sooner, I might have done that. As it is, I still need to talk to an adviser and see if they'll let me take an art minor since I just have 70+ art credits sitting useless in my transcript.

I rarely use straight tea tree oil. It's got a very strong smell and burns if I accidentally apply too much. But I go to The Body Shop for my stuff and use their face wash, toner, mask, etc with that in it. I always feel so clean after. But please don't use it if it makes you sick! D;

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 01:03 AM ----------

Ah! Waiting until 23 would have been kind of nice, too. Though at that point I might not have bothered, I dunno. I started when I was 17, since I was a year younger when I started school. I was just supposed to be his "perfect child", except now I'm pretty sure I'm his biggest disappointment. Even moreso because I have absolutely no remorse or guilt for it. I'mma do what I want!