View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 10-30-2015, 11:37 PM

It's 11:44 on a cold winter night and you go out for ice cream, because logic. On your way there your Segway stops working and you're seemingly abandoned in the darkened woods. You listen for a moment, you think you hear the faint sounds of Tiny Tim trickling through the air, being curious you follow, dragging your expensive paper weight behind you. An old victorian house appears in front of you. Strange, you've never seen it before, despite traveling this way to Internet Addict Anonymous every week. The windows cast an orange glow across the yard and you hear laughter and chatter coming from within. You decide to walk up the path to the porch and see a sign on the door that says:

"Welcome Esteemed Guests~"

Thinking to yourself, "I have lots of esteem!" you open the door and enter the house, being transported to Ruby Red's Midnight Lounge.
"Welcome Daaahlings, welcome!" Lady Ruby calls out from the crowd. "Sit down for a spell, have a chat, hand over your soul, eat drink and be merry! It's a wonderful evening my pets!"

Welcome to Ruby Red's Midnight Lounge. All we ask here is that you give us your heart....blood...smile! :D

@My Friends;

Last edited by R u b y; 10-31-2015 at 12:58 AM..