Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 02-21-2015, 04:59 PM

Kallen gave short laugh, one that sounded no different from a toddler laughing while playing with toys. "As if I'd care," he said. He had no feeling towards either of them, no attachments. For all he card, they could both burn to death. Kallen quickly swiped the gun from the man he was fighting with, giving him a harsh hit on the head with the but of the gun afterwards. The man staggered, and almost fell but somehow kept his balance. "Ok, so you're not that drunk are you?" Kallen hummed, "Whatever." The man still seemed to be dizzy from the hit on the head so Kallen quickly looked over at Percy and began to make his way to the door.

"Get his gun and get out," he said. It wouldn't be long until some of the others came, and Kallen didn't want to have to fight against an entire group of people. He didn't think he and Percy would be able to do it. Once Percy was out of the room, Kallen closed the door softly, hoping that it wouldn't make too much of a noise as he did. "Ok, now what?" he asked Percy, "Which way do you think we should go?"