Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 PM

Kallen smirked, but nonetheless followed Percy to the right. As they approached the door Kallen felt his heart start beating very loudly. He wasn't sure if it was out of fear or adrenaline....or both, but he honestly wished it would just calm down. It seemed as if it would jump out of his chest any second now. Kallen tightened his grip on the gun, being ready to shoot incase people waited for them on the other side.

Instead, when the door was fully opened, the room it lead to was empty. Kallen walked in, his heart now calming down but the rush of adrenaline still with him. He flicked the safety of the gun on and shoved it into the belt of his pants, making sure it was secure enough so it wouldn't fall out. He gave a small sigh when he saw that the room was connected to another hall, feeling annoyed that it may have just lead to another dead end. But upon taking a closer look he saw just a few steps around the corner. Turning back to Percy he flashed a smile. "Good job, looks like the stairs are just down there."

He carefully walked towards the stairs, keeping a hand on the gun just in case. But, just as he had suspected, there was no one there. When he was by the end of the stairs however, Kallen was able to hear voices coming from above. He mentally cursed the people, but shook it off and tried to keep his composure. "After we get up there, I know the layout by heart, so I can lead us out," he said. He paused for a second, debating his words, but continued, "The tricky thing is there's going to be people up there-obviously-and if they see us it'll be like an aggressive game of cops and robbers." Kallen stood there, unmoving. He wasn't sure what to do. He could practically envision the way out from the top of the stairs, and it shouldn't be too hard, but he wasn't sure how many people were going to be there. He wasn't so sure about Percy, but if the rest of the gang spotted him, Kallen was sure he'd be shot and left for dead. I mean I guess I deserve their anger...but still...