View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-03-2017, 03:32 PM

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I can’t believe how fast time is flying, both this week and this year. I actually thought it was Tuesday today most of the way through, LOL! Nothing really noteworthy happened today. Another eh day at work. Came home, played a bit of SWTOR, and went to bed.

• • •

To be honest I’m not much of a fan of bling. I much prefer plain, simple things.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Today was not a good day for me. I really haven’t been in a “people” sort of mood this week and today was definitely the manifestation of that. Everyone at work was bugging me. Part of it was them actually being annoying and the other part of it was me not being able to deal with people today. On top of that I’m still not feeling well and my stomach was bothering me. The day seemed to drag by and then I had train problems trying to get home. I made dinner, which ended up being more time consuming than I thought it would, played a bit of SWTOR and headed to bed.

• • •

Today I…wanted to hide under a rock.

Friday, February 3, 2017

Today is going a little bit better today compared to yesterday but I’m still not in a huge “people” kind of mood. I wonder what this funk is about. I mostly just want to hide away at home and avoid everyone and everything and just play SWTOR. Hopefully I can get back into a better groove next week.

I’m currently at work and have most of the day ahead of me yet. Hopefully it won’t go by as slowly as the other days. I’m hoping my Kawaii Box will be delivered today, if not I’ll probably get it Monday. After work I’ll grab a pizza on the way home and get a few things done before playing some SWTOR. I’ve been totally addicted to that game lately.

• • •

If I were and animal I would definitely be a cat, especially this week. I could sleep all day and swat anyone who dared to bother my slumber. Definitely wish I was a cat this week.