View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-21-2015, 07:02 PM

"I've seen it what, once or twice? I'd have caught it eventually. But there must be someone you've interacted at least on weekly basis while you've been studying here. Honestly, I don't know what's more ridiculous - that you have 'stuffed'-alive pet or that no one has realized anything." The puppy dog expression Pinkie was wearing did nothing for her, really. She wasn't really into cute things or submissive people, they were absolutely boring. That he had managed to fool her was pissing Marwo off. How hadn't she sensed the blood circulating through the toy, the one that had made her to disregard the guy in the first place?

"When I'm bored, I'll find a way. No one that detached from people would care to stalk someone. And mongrel's bloody weak compliment, you're gonna have to try harder," she threw at him in careless manner, long nails scratching under pest's chin while her eyes were on the game. To someone watching, they could seem nearly friendly, close even.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her and the woman sat up a little straighter to look around, eyes narrowing further and glowing for moment as she scoured the audience, both near and far. Then she focused back on Cain. "Is this - this whole deal with you following me - some kind of prank and someone's filming it?" The way she was boring into him, it was like she could see through him. And in a sense she could. Every beat his heart did, the way the blood pumped through his body, was all visible to her, telling if he was nervous and perhaps lying.