View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:09 PM

Empty stared at the small group of people. She blinked lightly, her expression never changing as she looked towards the eldest female of the group, her question about who she was. Empty was confused but not really surprised. She never socialized with the people here so it would make sense they didn't know who she was. Empty opened her mouth to speak, her voice was dry and dark. It wasn't really full of life for a person her age nor was it something you wish to hear in a dark alley. "Empty." The only work that came from her mouth, that word was so dull sounding as it came out of her mouth as well as dead. Empty looked down towards the girl, nodding her head to greet her; the girl introducing herself as Alice, 'Pretty name....she won't last long.' The dark haired girl thought to herself when Alice had asked her another question about her cuff and something about touching her head wings.

Empty bowed her head slowly, her expression never changing. "So I won't kill all of you. But I don't mind, touch if you wish." She said slowly lowering her head towards Alice as they twitched lightly.

--------------------------------

Hannah sighed faintly as she stood up and stretched lightly, putting the files of all the patients in the drawer. It was time to continue the experiments. She knew some of the experiments had favorites, but she didn't really care, it was a way to torment someone and she had to take her sadness and angry out on someone. She took her lab coat and started walking towards her door. However, she stopped to take a look at the picture she had on her desk. A picture of her, the old her. The old her who believed in foolish dreams.

Hannah opened her door then closed it behind her, she didn't want to think of those foolish dreams. She started walking down the hallway, her long white hair swayed lightly behind her as her red eyes observed her surroundings. She needed someone to talk to for a while at least before the experimenting could continue