View Single Post
foggyday
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-05-2008, 03:44 AM

●Explanation●
Lets think..think..what will we play today? Foggy has no tablet at this point>..< So all the prizes will be a photograph of a chibi. Hehe,I have an idea! This is not original, but at the moment i cant find a sample for you..T.T Trust me they will be good.

Now lets begin!

●This game will be a star collecting system. In cute jars that will be updated with the stars that you caught. Yes thats right, Elaine..is gonna give a shot at pixeling..ORZ

●In mine posts, you are required to look for a 'color'. lets say elaine said:
"omg, i love your avi! I love the red and white combo!

●When you find such post, attach a picture in your next reply asap. It can be googled or drawn or whatever, but it has to be pretty and filled with color Red and White in this case.

●Sometimes there might be only one color, or more. Elaine will always highlight her colors! ;]

●When i come around to check, and if there is more then one person who posted. I will pick only the one with more pretty and more with that color. So don't rush this.

●EACH color is a star of its color into your jar. and each star has a meaning=) If your jar appears at the end to be more of a certain color, that is how your chibi will be.

●Chibi, the prize, will only be given to people with certain number and above of stars at the end. Other people under the cut will receive a donation of gold according to the stars.1star=1gold. It sure will be little but that is just my way to thank you.

●This game shall end August 9th

Red=Hot n Sexy
Orange=Hyper
Gold=Superior
Green=Nature Love
Blue=Cold Blooded
Purple=Sad and tears
Grey/White=Pureity

other color? Dont quote, elaine probably won't highlilght it either.

Last edited by foggyday; 08-05-2008 at 04:58 AM..