View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 03:05 PM

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN. PM IMMY!

Quote:
~~~~Welcome to the X-Men Mansion, I guess we could call it the institute or even academy for gifted youngsters. You can call it whatever you wish, just be nice about it. My name is Jean, I am the assistant along with Storm to keep up on holding this mansion together, but I cannot do it alone. I need your help to make this academy better for everyone to be happy here. Now we do have a few things to discuss if you are ready to begin. You will have chores. However, those chores allow you to go out and buy things if you're not connected to your family or if you cannot get any funds. You will attain classes at a school or at the x-academy or college. You may even get a job if you do not wish to do chores, however, this is up to you. It may not be a rule that you 'have' to go to school or get a job, but it will be a requirement if you wish to stay here. Oh and chores are given at random to whoever we select. This will be a monthly chore then we will switch unless someone gets in trouble and then we could change it at will. So I hope I didn't scare you away with that, don't worry there will be alot of fun to have, and don't forget to watch your curfew.~~~~

X-Mansion Rules and MembersX

Within the X-Mansion we pride ourselves upon making peace with the humans and living life to the fullest. Though there will be a few rules you will need to know before agreeing to become one of us.

Mutants:
X - Students:
1) Crystal Rose
2) Karen Ranen
3) Yuki Grey
4) Todd Hunter
5) Kasumi Himura

Rules:
1) Curfew is known to be no later than 10pm. If you arrive later than that without a valid reason then you will be punished.
2) Do "not" for any reason attack anyone unless they try to harm you first.
3) Keep the X-mansion clean, no parties, and don't break anything. You will get punished if otherwise noted.
4) You'll get a warning the first time (depending on what happens) and then you'll get punished. If you 'break' something then you will not get a warning. There is no favorisms in this school and there never will be.
5) Please follow all rules, do not eat all the food in the house, and let's keep it peaceful as it's been. ~Jean & Scott

Brotherhood House RulesX

With some help from unknown resources the Brotherhood boarding house has gotten better with it's interior and structure. Without being able to refuse the unknown resources, they now have a stronger standing boarding house than it was in the past. Mystic's room is still off limits and highly locked up in case she ever did return. There is even a small security system installed in case it is needed for future reference.

The Brotherhood: (Magneto & Professor X are no longer here, but Emma has taken over this position since Mystic has disappeared)
Leader Slot: Emma (unless mystic shows up again later to claim it again)
Assistant Leader Slot:

Mutants
1) Kaleb Nicholas
2) Samson Smith (not yet chosen)
3) John Maxell
4) Cassie Munroe (not yet chosen)
5) Rae Summers

Rules:
1) No breaking or destroying the house.
2) No killing anyone.
3) Your enemy is the X-Men keep that in mind and don't attack without some sort of a plan.
4) Don't laze around all day, go out and do something.
5) Follow these simple rules and I will not be forced to have to kill you. ~Emma

Other students not affiliated
Rosemary Starr

Last edited by Immy; 02-19-2015 at 01:25 AM..