View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:48 PM

As the lunchroom fell silent, Jan and Katelyn's playing around simmered down. Their eyes followed the crowd's and met Zane being punched by Amber.

Jan's eyes widened. She knew what it was for. She did not know, however, that Amber was such a badass. Zane muttered something to Amber and the two went about their own businesses again. The lunchroom picked back up, but Jan couldn't help continuing to stare at the red mark on Zane's cheek.

"Wow, what do you think that was all about?" One of Katelyn's cheer-leading friends joined the group. Jan kept her lips sealed. It really was none of her business, so she wasn't about to go off starting rumors or anything.

Still, Jan couldn't help but to be curious. Amber and Zane must have had a thing at some point. Right?

Katelyn stood from the table and waved good bye to everyone. "I have to go to my locker." She announced. Jan stood up to follow her, but Katelyn shook her head. "Nah, I'll go by myself." Jan looked confused, but nodded.

When the bell eventually rang, Jan was the first one out of her seat. She just wanted to get to Creative Writing and hopefully have some way to relief her stress a little.

The teacher was a mister... "Rainer..." She muttered to herself, eyeing the schedule. As she found the room to the class, she took a seat in the front- as she always did. Then, the other students began to pour in.