View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-01-2013, 02:52 AM

Jan could easily read into the poem. When he was done, she noticed the girl behind him showing her support. Madeira... Right? Jan tried to think back, but couldn't remember where she'd seen the girl before. Maybe just some other class from a long time ago.

"Anyone else?" Mr. Rainer looked around the room.

Jan felt like sinking into her seat. It was probably the first time that she felt nervous sharing in front of a class. Usually, she felt very confident in her schoolwork. This was different, somehow. There were no formulas or set ways to write creatively. Maybe she just didn't have a big imagination... Or guarded herself too closely...

A hand from the back of the class was raised and then another. Pretty soon, almost the entire class had shared their pieces. Except for Janice. And she wasn't about to make it otherwise.

"Last call. Anyone else want to share?" Mr. Rainer looked down at Jan, who looked away with a light blush on her face. "Alright. Very well. The bell is about to ring, so tomorrow I'd like you all to come in with a bit more courage. That's all."

Jan sighed in relief, glad he didn't make her go. As soon as she finished putting her things away, the bell rang. With a small smile on her face, she stood up and left the room, not looking at Zane.

AP Art at last...

(( I wish they offered Creative Writing at my school. They have journalism, but its just not the same. DX ))