View Single Post
Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2012, 05:16 AM

Brie hadn't been sure of what to expect from the others. Of course, having her current partner call her out right away with her weakness was a little disconcerting, what was done was done and it couldn't be taken back. Still, she was glad everyone seemed to have dropped the subject for the moment. The young woman looked up when the other prince, Samuel she assumed, got up. Had she done something to make him retreat like that? No, he was simply moving to give her some room and make sure she and Shiriki were able to converse. Image that, a blind princess being an advisor to someone else. The idea was an amusing on to say the least.

A smile lit up her face at the mention of Go Fish. "I haven't played that in so long. Go Fish was and still it one of my favorites!" she said excitedly, settling herself once again. "I can't tell you how many time Seth and I played this game as children. Not once did he ever let me win. Unfortunately, I don't get to do very much of the things that I like now. Not with my current situation so I hope you all continue to be patient with me." That was her one worry, that others would end up becoming annoyed with her situation. Brie also knew that her eyes were starting to tire a little bit, and she wouldn't be able to stay outside much longer. Still, she would stay out for as long as she could before Seth had her cooped up inside again.