Thread: Sestina's 2014
View Single Post
Sestina
Child of the Night

Old 06-06-2014, 01:23 PM

MAY

• Sunday the 25th
    Watched the X-Men: Days of Future Past with the family.
    IT WAS AWESOME! Oh and was swooning over Michael Fassbender, the actor who played the young Erik (a.k.a. Magneto). His voice. Oh! His voice made me all weak.
  • Monday the 26th to Saturday the 31st
    Went back to the island where I was born, and also where about half of my relatives still lives, to do something important.
    This is the second time my parents allowed me to travel on my own. That probably sounds silly or shocking but my parents are really protective and it doesn't help that I'm their youngest child.
    I also got to spend time with my grandmother from my mother sides. She was happy to see me, I'm one of her oldest grandchildren. I also got to spend time with some of my relatives too.

JUNE
  • Wednesday the 4th
    SZVPHQ, Lexadis, and McNugget made me laugh in real life with their posts in a couple of threads here in Menewsha. I just had to share it because I felt grateful to have met such funny people here who made me laugh when I needed to.
    Watched the last full show of the X-Men: Days of Future Past with my older sister in hopes to cheer me up. Yes, seeing Michael Fassbender on the big screen again did help cheer me up. And yes, this is the second time I've watched it, don't judge me.
  • Friday the 6th
    Lexadis surprisingly decided that I was worthy enough for her to look through my past posts and ended up posting here, in this thread, which in turn made me realize that I've forgotten about this thread. Now here I am, posting an update. ^_^