View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-17-2012, 05:37 PM

He watched her thoughts travel acrossed her face as she thought of all he had said, confusion, concern then curiosity before her body just lost the stubbornness as he spoke of her being a woman. He had been worried about how she would react to him knowing her gender but this seemed like it was the best time as any to bring it up. that way she knew he knew about her and if she did not fully see what he was now after he had fed then she at least knew he could be dangerous. “I agree with you it can be added to the list of what we need…” he curled up againted the pain as this time it felt he had been stabbed in the side. He could feel the blood trickle out of the wound before it healing again. He was going to be covered in a thin layer of blood by the time they found Lewis. He was not even sure now that Lewis had gotten on the train he had said he would be.

After a few moments he pulled out of the curled and looked up at her. “First thing, I make a call to his wife. She would know if he got to New York, after that we find him. The sooner the better.” He stood and offered her his hand. He was glad now that he had put on the black vest and jacket before she had arrived. She would be more worried about him if she could see the blood stains coming from the wounds that were being inflicted. He winced as he felt the hand acrossed Lewis’s face, a bruise formed on his face then disappeared in a matter of minutes. “Whoever has him they are wanting something from him and he is not talking.” His voice was filled with pride but worry as well. “I hope they do not really notice how much he can take with the bond tonight. I am not going to be able to keep this up if they keep drawing blood.” He flinched again as Lewis got gut punched it missed anything that would have been vital which meant that only the slight pain was transferred.

Closing his eyes Vincent took a deep breath and felt along the bond till he found what he was looking for. Sorry old man, I will be there as soon as I can keep up your strength. With that he cut some of the fibers of the bond so he would not be suffering the pain each time Lewis got hit when it was just bruising not true damage. Tears leaked from his eyes as he stood there, he hated to leave Lewis like that, he had saved Vincent’s life a few times in the past and now he was cutting the bond to save himself as he saw it. “Come, I will tell you what you want to know once we are moving after I have made that phone call.” As he stepped out of the hotel room he grabbed a wig that sat in a slightly open drawer. He had the wig on and neatly in place before they were four steps down the hall. He had had years of experience putting the wig on on the run.