View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-20-2012, 01:52 PM

Blaire leaned accross the counter towards the man. Slamming her hands down hard enough to cause the man to jump, but not loud enough to cause a scene. She knew he was hiding something from her and she damn well wanted to know what. She was in the process of telling the man that she knew he was lieing when the fear started to grip at her. Something about this place was wrong, very wrong. She tried to concentrate on the task at hand, but she wobled only ever so slightly. Was it Vincent who was afraid?

’Blaire don’t be scared. This is Vincent again. I am here at the train station but I think someone may be watching for me. Deal with that man then I have a request for you.’ This request from vincent seemed odd to her, but then it caused her to regain her composure that was previously lost to her. She needed to concentrate on the task at hand. Once again she leaned towards the man on the counter. He had all the tell tale signs of someone who was lieing but then Vincent wanted her to finish up with the man quickly, and quietly. Leaning so far across the counter that she was only inches from him she said in a voice that was more like a hiss then a whisper, "You better hope no one gets hurt because of your lies"

She turned around into the room. She thought, at least she hoped that was how this worked, would Vincent hear her thoughts? Vincent, do what you need to do. She had thought the request to look through her eyes had been an odd one but she still looked around the room for him, hoping that it would work. The people where less cluttered now then they had been when she first arrived but they where still in multitude. She scanned the crowd. The blonde man who had earlier been searching the crowd had left the post on the far wall and was.....where did he go?

She spotted it on the far end of the building the man leaving around the door that was the main exit. Had she been wrong about him? Who could he have been. She continued to look around the room, taking in with her eyes anything she could take in. Hopefully, just hopefully it would be enough to tell him what he needed to see. Is this enough Vincent? Tell me where to look next.