View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-21-2016, 11:37 PM

What do the good folks at Menewsha Pixel Studios think about re-releasing older, more rare CI's?

I know that some folks would say that this would bring the value of older CI's down, but I say woopty woo to that.
This isn't Wall Street. No is going to starve. No shareholders are going be leaping from windows and there really isn't much activity in the way of older CI's being bought, sold, or traded recently anyways.

As I poke around Menewsha, I keep seeing these profiles with "Dead account holder" beneath the screen and I can't help but notice that the avatars are adorned with older and rare CI's. As a shopkeeper here, I can't help but notice that there is a new influx of users here wanting these items and they simply aren't available. I wish I could do more to help, but my hands are tied.

The whole point of there even being CI's is to acquire them and those that do have them are few and far between; many of whom don't even log in anymore.

So, what is the story with the dead account holder items?

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 04-21-2016 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: I'm eating delicious cheesecake with strawberries